ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xenon headlight washers not working?

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Chaps,

Just thought I'd ask for help before doing what I need to do in taking the front bumper off! :)

Basically, my windscreen jets weren't working. So I followed the guide on here and got them working a treat (thanks guys :cool:). Whilst I was there, I cleaned up the washer bottle area, made sure all of the drain holes were clear of crap (some leaf and twig debris was down there) and also trimmed down the small rubber bung for the xenon washer pump that I had done for the main pump.

Now however, when I have the car running, bonnet up and xenons on - I get nothing from the headlamp washers. Having not put all the covers back in place, I can see that the pump attempts to push fluid along (from some of the little air bubbles I can see in the pipes) - probably about 3 inches or so, then the bubble shoot back to where they were before. I'm thinking that maybe behind the passenger wheel or the front bumper, these xenon washer tubes are perhaps kinked? Or is it something else that I'm missing?

Cheers,
D.