ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

xennons...

first time out on sat night and it seemed like my lights were quite high when I went round corners, shined on houses etc. is there a dip option????

nope they auto level mate so they are right but if you aint used any xeons before welcome to the world of been able to see while driving at night yes they light up everything lol

Quote: Originally posted by dogmaul on 06 October 2003

welcome to the world of been able to see while driving at night yes they light up everything lol
ive noticed they sometimes cast a beam past what the car in front can light up, lol

i dont get that as often as i used to, still have people slow down in front of me thinking im a police car tho

Clio 172 Ph2

my left one seems to have gone dumb. It points pretty much straight down - well, about 3 or 4 meters infront of the car. Anyone else find its not level with the other one? Ive forgotten what theyre supposed to be like now!

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Xenons are cool, the nice blue discharge you get when first switching them on.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Quote: Originally posted by _KDF on 06 October 2003

Xenons are cool, the nice blue discharge you get when first switching them on.
mmmm discharge

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Yep, I keep thinking every white car on the road is purple when I pull up behind them..

I get people flashing me now and again, they usually have their fogs on though ..

lol, have you noticed how many older people/people in exec cars or base models with fogs on seem to have them on all the time, most boyracers dont seem to bother