ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xbox live profile

RenaultSport clio 18
My flatmate and I have parted company and I have kept the Xbox. He however, wants to get one himself. The problem is, his Xbox live profile is on my console. Is there a way he can migrate his profile onto his new machine..?

Sorry if there is an obvious answer but i am a dimwit when it comes to these matters..:approve:

RenaultSport clio 18
Cheers mate i'll let him know...Mines currently packed in a box so can't check it out.

^What? Anyway....

If he downloads his gamertag to another console, he will keep his rank, guns, perks etc, as all this is saved online, NOT on the console (This even includes the settings / options for sound + brightness)

I know this, as I've done it.

182FF with cup packs
^What? Anyway....

If he downloads his gamertag to another console, he will keep his rank, guns, perks etc, as all this is saved online, NOT on the console (This even includes the settings / options for sound + brightness)

I know this, as I've done it.

He'll also be able to re-download any Xbox arcade games he's purchased.

You should be able to tranfser save games accros with a memory stick or similar, IIRC there's an option in the dashboard somewhere to move save games etc to an external storage device.