ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

xbox forza 4

clio sold :(
Anyone still playing this,
Anyone fancy a game been ages since ive played just started again forgot how much of a good game it is.

clio sold :(
Lol. I sat there the other night buying and modding all the Renaults. Then tried to match the 197 to my 172 factory specs and kept running the ring
Ill add you adam so when im on I can join your virus :p

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah no worries mate its a good laugh and I'm pretty good at it now ;)

I must have about 30 Clios in all sorts of different variations lol so should have one to suit a race round ring for you.

Coukdnt find the other thread. Is there a quick and easy way to download all my bought dlc onto the new console? Ive transferred the save but nothing else. The old console is long gone. Guessing once ive paid xbox market place will know that?

09Accord 2.4 3.0i Z4
If you're still using your old account, if memory serves me right, scroll all the way to the right, account, and something along the lines of download history should be there, and you can download them.