ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

xbox fault!!!

clio 172 cup
wey i got the red lights 2weeks ago got it fixed 60quid has just went off watching touring cars dvd think thats it for me xbox r useless:mad: ps3 next month then

Civic Si
i'm assuming your talking about a 360?
didnt think you had to pay for them to get fixed anymore?!?! :S

Civic Si
me lad i know only charges 30 warrenty with a new 1 aye?

first of all, what you have typed makes absolutely no sense.
secondly, microsoft have given all xbox 360's a 3 year warranty for the red lights problem.
with microsoft, it wouldnt of cost you a penny and it would still have a warranty on it.

Evo 6, E92 320d
ive got 5 xbox 360's with MS atm (work) basicaly u gve got 3 years to get the problem sorted, then on top of that u get 3 years warranty wen u get the console back with 30day XBL gold thrown in. its free of course and MS pay for the courier(u just arrange time of collection).
They are confident that wat they are doing will solve the problem for good, i sure hope so cos it mustbe costing them a bomb in labour(28 day turnaround)

Megane 225 Cup | 106 GTi
I got the 3 red lights about 5 weeks ago, rang microsoft support, they sent out UPS to collect it the next day, I havnt seen it since!

5 weeks and still waiting!

A SHED!
My mates 360 broke a couple of weeks ago....he got his back after about 10 days i think, he sold it and got a ps3.

clio 172 cup
me lad i know only charges 30 warrenty with a new 1 aye?

first of all, what you have typed makes absolutely no sense.
secondly, microsoft have given all xbox 360's a 3 year warranty for the red lights problem.
with microsoft, it wouldnt of cost you a penny and it would still have a warranty on it.

lmao dont know y i write that think i was half asleep xbox is chipped forgot to mention that:dapprove:

clio 172 cup
i but got it fixed now broke again *am sure its french lol* not payin repair bills on a console

Civic Si
well if you hadnt of chipped it you wouldnt be in this situation.
thats a risk you take if you chip it IMO

182BG
dude, just get rid of it, mine broke, so i sold it, i know its free etc to get it fixed but its the fact that it broke in the first place :(

Bought a PS3 and haven't had any problems with it so far (touch wood) so much quieter too, love it! PS3 all the way

Civic Si
...next everyone will be getting rid of their french cars too! :rolleyes:
sure they've had problems but its still a great console IMO