ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

xbox deals?

Z4
I hear google has a list of ALL the offers...

PCworld + curry's £149 for the new one!

Been googling like a mofo believe me! Thanks soo much for the sarcasm though :) uber helpful.

149 is pretty good, saw that. Comet seems really cheap but the website states they're out of stock! Will call them tomorrow, hopefully not..

Two 0 Shitx
£149 one is only 4GB though isn't it? I don't know how much memory an xbox needs but GT5 on the PS3 takes something like 8GB...

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Yup 4GB is pretty useless tbh, I struggled with 20GB on the old xbox.

Z4
its for my ol' man, I doubt he'l save massive amounts on there at all, wont play it much compared with us lot! There's always memory cards that can be bought too..

Honda civic ep2 05
Mate bought the 4gb 1 well actually traded in a wii and ancient psp and got it for free :eek:

Anyway he says its fine for playing games and online etc just wont be able to install any games onto the hardrive.

Memory cards dont fit on 4GB xbox, but you can use USB sticks IIRC. I got a 4gb, installed forza3 and some other stuff. 1GB left, will do me

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Runs quieter and a tiny bit faster I'd say with loading games like Forza3, but if you have the new xbox the noise isn't an issue.