ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xbox broken

Audi S1
So its now broke after three years, pretty good considering most peoples broke very quickly. The screen just distraults no RROD though...

Im going to be getting the Elite on thursday, The cheapest ive found is argos. £230 plus my 10% discount so about £202. But are the elites more realible i dont fancy paying another £200 within a year or so?

I heard they made a new lot which have better cooling systems and motherboards etc true?

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
I got mine for £99 in sainsbury's

Edit, standard not elite.

I've had 2 so far from the release date. Niether had any problems.

Audi S1
I got mine for £99 in sainsbury's

Edit, standard not elite.

I've had 2 so far from the release date. Niether had any problems.

was this an offer or what, i was only going for the elite coz i got £30 off n thought ild go for a bigger HD even though i wont use it.

Megane F1 R26 LY
if it has the 3 red light fault, microsoft cover them for 3 years after the purchase date . might aswell check on xbox support to see ifyour elligable for a repair rather then paying for a new console http://www.xbox.com/support click repair my console . enter the console serial number found on the back under the place you put the live conector . and see where it goes fom there .

if your covered they will pay for postage ( but you have to pack and arrange a pick u time ) , i got mine back with-in 2 weeks plus a free month xbox live subsciption .

best of luck !

As above, was back to me within a couple of weeks.

Driver was saying that he picks up 5 or 6 of these a week, even after all this time.

Shed.
So its now broke after three years, pretty good considering most peoples broke very quickly. The screen just distraults no RROD though...

Im going to be getting the Elite on thursday, The cheapest ive found is argos. £230 plus my 10% discount so about £202. But are the elites more realible i dont fancy paying another £200 within a year or so?

I heard they made a new lot which have better cooling systems and motherboards etc true?

Home Retail Group are s**t.

Audi S1
FFS stupid littlewoods!

told it will be with me wednesday (next day) then i called them up wednesday evening still no xbox. Got told sorry for the delay will be with you thursday morning.

Got a phone from fraud team this morning, just calling to let you no your xbox will be with you Friday now, for security reason we had to hold on to it... i mean how many times/excuses they wanna make. I bloke i spoke to on wednesday said "IT WILL BE THERE THURSDAY!" arghhh

So now im going down argos, getting the elite and they can shove there xbox where it came from and give my money back w@anks dont ever use them