ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

wyard's non sport clio :)

blue 1.2 16v
been on here about 2 months so im deciding to do a thread :)

will probably be rubbish but just thought it something for you guys to look and and give me feedback and give me a few ideas on what to do

if you dont like it dont comment and start saying stuff because i cba haha :L anyway here we go

so started of with it like this in march when i bought it, its an 02 plate 1.2 16v dynamique which had 70k on clock when i bought it, the car was in outstanding condition when i bought it,

her when i bought it:
cliofirst.jpg

clio3.jpg

427413_10150576556302475_524982474_9133236_442597668_n.jpg

not many photos but yeah just showing what it looked like all around, yhh i know not very interesting but oh well :rasp:

first thing i did was get some carbon bits not sure if they look good but i think they look cool :p

wrapclio.jpg

wrapclio2.jpg

and decided to get carbon badges only 1 photo tho...

cliobadge.jpg

thats it for the carbon bits, next i bought an exhaust system which i havent fitted yet as it arrived yesterday here it is its just a sportex one but looks oryt should be on tomorrow

cliosportex.jpg

thats it, should sound oryt but not really going for noise just want the tailpipe look at the back and wanted a new exhuast system anyway :)

also decided to spray the standard dynamique wheels see how they turned out and it looks pretty good :approve:

just a tester of a full re spray on this wheel and it looked good!

cliowheelfinished.jpg

so decided to spray all 4 :p

550061_10150651188452475_524982474_9405425_1933510856_n.jpg

also ordered clio sport stickers of here, and replaced all the lights (interior, boot, map reading, glove box) lights with bright white xenons ones

also got a few plans for the future ( this month ;) )

-RS grill (ordered)
-172 spoiler colour coded
-172 rear bumper
-HID headlights
-adjustable coilovers (thinking or lowering about 60mm?)
-clio sport interior (seats and door panels)
-also painting drum brakes and calipers
-smoked back lights

thats it for now :) will update thread when i can thanks :clown:

White mx5 mk1!
You will hate that exhaust after a while on long drives, it's so droney but rest of car looks tidy

TT QS
i dont mind exhausts. you get used to it or have music on to drown it out.
looks good and plans are good apart from the smoked lights imo :D

Monaco 172
Looking good so far mate, hoping to get mine lowered tomorrow, fingers crossed! Your the guy from college right??

blue 1.2 16v
MINI UPDATE: fitted the exhaust today, what a pain in the ass it is to get the shitty standard one of -.- had to saw the origional exhaust in half + the bolt after the cat was rusty as hell so had to saw that of and get a new clamp anyway its sounding good and looks good! photos tomorrow :)

Monaco 172
goood lad and yhyh why mate? you the lad with white alloys yh or?
yeah thats me, your alloys have come out well, and my standard ones are different to those anyway! should meet up sometime for photos or something? once im lowered though ;)

blue 1.2 16v
yeah thats me, your alloys have come out well, and my standard ones are different to those anyway! should meet up sometime for photos or something? once im lowered though ;)

thought it was you haha! and yess defo will meet up sometime :) and yhh they look oryt dont they tbh thought they would come out worse haha and oh are they different :/

Monaco 172
i got lowered today, looks awesome in my opinion! hopefully should sd out in college car park now ;) get pics of your exhaust up!

blue 1.2 16v
picture update for exhaust :) sitting abit low but will make it higher later on :) sounds epic
exhaust4.jpg

clioexhaust.jpg

there we are :) let me know opinions thanks

TT QS
looks good that! will look better if you can get it higher. think a video is in order :D

+

slam it

Last edited:
  blue 1.2 16v
looks good that! will look better if you can get it higher. think a video is in order :D

+

slam it

slamming it next week when i get payed mate :D thinking about 60mm you think that is too much or?:) and have took a video will be on shortly hopefully if phone works -.- ;)

TT QS
slamming it next week when i get payed mate :D thinking about 60mm you think that is too much or?:) and have took a video will be on shortly hopefully if phone works -.- ;)

60 is nice. mine was 60 on springs but id say its a little lower on coilies now and its just fine

blue 1.2 16v
need some help on finding an RS grill for my car? anyone on here selling one or where can i find one apart from ebay because theres none on there thanks.

GavC

ClioSport Club Member
  Black Gold 182FF
Looks great mate :)

As said before by another member, a short video to hear the exhaust would be cool!

blue 1.2 16v
few minor updates everyone havent updated in a while :)!

well first of i wrapped my rear badge in carbon too :)
IMG_02361.jpg

then i finally got my cliosport sticker yaaay and a little aerial :)

IMG_02371.jpg

then i decided to get a new steering wheel as this one looks horrible and has been battered! haha

old one...

IMG_02381.jpg

New.... alot better

IMG_02391.jpg

going to put that on in about half an hour will post updates :) and it needs a clean haha thanks for looking :p

blue 1.2 16v
not smoking them anymore mate haha :p and thanks for that i will have a look at that grill! and maybe get it when i get payed :p cheers

blue 1.2 16v
still looking for an rs grill cant find one cheaper than 60 pound is that how much they all are or can i get them cheaper?

also just got HID's delivered today going to fit them if it stops raining -.- also my headlights are badly sun damaged so im going to make them shiney again got wet and dry and polish! will try do them hopefully if rain stops oh and also got a renault sport tax disc holder :)

2007 clio dynamique
i hope your not fitting hids to the standard reflector lenses mate, its horrible driving towards someone at night with them fitted

BG 182
bit of bump action here..did a lil search for sportex exhaust and your thread came up. You havent got a video by any chance do you??

DCI100
Very nice mate, check my blue Clio dci out for what it looks like lowered about 50mm I think not sure haha