ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

WRC - Wales rally GB

Oil Burner
Last week saw me in unfamiliar territory. I was fortunate enough to be shooting Wales Rally GB, which would also be my first Rally. I won't go on (i've got a blog post for that), but I will say that it was awesome. Photographically as easy as any other high level event - great shots to be had everywhere (although totally failed to show the crowd in a lot of pics - not my usually M.O). But physically and organisation wise the event was not on par with anything i've done previously.

If you want to have a read of my blog have a look here: Mud, rain and lots of walking

Otherwise, here are some of my favourites from the event. I would love to hear your thoughts on them. Good or bad.

(I've done some different editing to my normal on some of these and suspect i've gone a bit too far! - if you hate it, let me know!)

1. Day one

ND--M.jpg

2. Going for it.

ND-4702-M.jpg

3. Through the woods.

ND-5004-M.jpg

4. Rocks!

ND-4577-M.jpg

5. More mud

ND-0118-M.jpg

6. Even more mud!

ND-5755-M.jpg

7. And now some water!

ND-6262-M.jpg

8. Then some air. (really not sure about the editing)

ND-5660-M.jpg

9. Some autumn colours

ND-7713-M.jpg

10. Not great if you don't like heights!

ND-8026-M.jpg

11. Prop blur fail

ND-8303-M.jpg

12. And one more.

ND-8378-M.jpg