ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wow... What a difference O.O!!

Had the 15" OZ F1s fitted about 3 hours ago and just really been out for a play in them (on my secret test route) ha and my god they dont half feel weird steering is much lighter... wheel spin every where and overall can take corners quicker as no more rubbing :) haha wow its like learning once more (slightly)

On with the learning! :rasp:

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
Told you car would ride alot better on them mate! Glad you're pleased with them.

Like Andy says 15's are they way to go.

Now go get them 18's melted down so no one will put them on a clio again :rasp:

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
If you did visit the Eiffel tower you would come home with 15 asylum seekers in each arch at the moment! :clown:

Thats what my mechanic said when he put the tyres on then alloys on my car... he said make sure you dont go anywhere and bring back some asylum seekers or anything it looks like me chucking my c*ck down the mersey tunnel :p lol I was just like oh... thanks

Megane 225 F1
I had 15s on my car, then while they were being refurbed I had 16s. My god they are awful. I never realised how much I took the 15s for granted. Put my new 15s back on today and felt soooo much nicer to drive. Not just in the turning in to the corners, but smoother ride in a straight line as well :)

Anymore pics? Will look so much better lowered on them! What tyres did you go for in the end?

Here they are on the 5 (Found a picture when the previous owner had them white!)

21092010132.gif

Arch gap is NOT an option ;)