ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Would you buy this? (TVR content)

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
I'm torn. I love it and its a mint example.

But does the colour set it off or not. Should i go for something a bit brighter?

DSC_0099.jpg

DSC_0100-2.jpg

DSC_0105-4.jpg

DSC_0101-2.jpg

DSC_0102.jpg

DSC_0104-1.jpg

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
still looks good, bet that colour sparkles in the sun and look black at night.

Two ways to look at this one. Yes the colour is dull, but the rest is perfect. Which when buying a TVR is more important.

For me a TVR should either be bright and loud, or dark/stealth, but that blue one seems stuck in the middle somewhere.

Like you say though, this one seems like an absolute jem, so would maybe be stupid to pass it up. Would a wrap/respray be an option? Or you not wanting to go that far?

This one is awesome. -

P1060939.jpg

P1060944.jpg

P1060946.jpg

P1060950.jpg

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
The blue is a classy colour. But when i saw it out on the road it didn't even look as special as my ///M.

Yes the car is otherwise spot on but i think i'd live thinking i should have had one a different colour.

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Boring colour for a TVR

Not sure if they did a 350 in this colour but saw one of these at the heritage centre on day was awesome.

1067449-1.jpg

Integra Type-R DC2
Tough one. TVR's, for me, are all about looking as mad as they sound. Id hold out for one thats mint and in a colour you want, else you're always going to be unhappy with it.

Tough one. TVR's, for me, are all about looking as mad as they sound. Id hold out for one thats mint and in a colour you want, else you're always going to be unhappy with it.

Yeah I agree completely. Same as the Lambo, I had a look at a blue one but I knew after a couple of weeks I'd have regretted buying it

205Gti,HondaCBR600RR
Doesn't stand out enough for me. TVR's are a bit mad and need the colour to match. I love that one Justin put up. Id stop and stare at that if it drove past!

B

Brown.

That colour blue is a bit dull, i had a look around a few when i was gonna get one, there was a red one next to it, made the car look soo much nicer.... no to the blue... unless its the really light blue or the flair one

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I would go for a good bright colour.The car is already way out there so why not make it stand out a bit more.....

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I do agree with everyone in a way, but think that looks f**king mint, with grey wheels it would be a lot more stealthy and smart. Just depends what your buying it for, for the way it'll feel to drive, or for everyone to look at you.

Edit: after i wrote this something screamed at me it had to be a bright colour. Opinion changed.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Both stunnin imo! Real soft spot for them. But would never own one. Driving it was interesting! ;)

172, Tiguan
Second one is a lovely colour. Benefit of the dark blue however is that when it breaks down, not so many will notice you.

M2 Competition
Where is it down south mate? Has Reading plates, although on an '03 id assume its migrated somewhere by now.

Renault Clio 182FF + Cup
Depends what your after. The first one is almost stealthy in the dark blue. If you're after attention, then maybe not that one. Go for something a bit lighter, or flippy.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Two ways to look at this one. Yes the colour is dull, but the rest is perfect. Which when buying a TVR is more important.

For me a TVR should either be bright and loud, or dark/stealth, but that blue one seems stuck in the middle somewhere.

Like you say though, this one seems like an absolute jem, so would maybe be stupid to pass it up. Would a wrap/respray be an option? Or you not wanting to go that far?

This one is awesome. -

P1060939.jpg

P1060944.jpg

P1060946.jpg

P1060950.jpg

SEX, although i prefer the sagaris.