ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

work for the phase 1

Stagecoach Ticket
just sold the 1.2 and have a sum of £600 spare to spend on the phase 1

Were would you put your money?

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Sort that breather pipe out ;)

Why dont you strip it & put a cage in as its for track days- Mark fish does a good one-
S

Stagecoach Ticket
hahaha sorted tht a while back steve tiger seal just is not a good way of fixing breather pipes :dapprove:

will be getting stripped dnt think it will be mint so mayswell be quick

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
What car did you buy in the end? I remember you PM'ing me looking for one, but haven't seen what you bought. Pics and I'll tell you where to spend your dollar. First impression is try get yourself a set of recaro's, most worth while thing you could do IMO ;)

Stagecoach Ticket
got a set of r888's given to me with quite abit life in them i live 5 mins from lydden hill so it will be tracked alot

@rob

a dog phase 1 172 on 80k but it was cheap like the budgey

Clio RS 172 /Trafic
Put some decent brakes on the car! DS2500 pads, Brembo HC front discs and fluid change as priority if using it on trackdays. Rear strut brace as well and engine damper to stop the exhaust hitting the floor when you floor it! Oh and Powerflex dogbone bush on gearbox mount.

Stagecoach Ticket
Cheers mark will be looking into brakes Ktec do a grooved set for the 172 look the nuts do u know if there actually any better than standard OEM discs? and which braided line kit are most running?

J