ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

**WOOHOO Fitted My VIPER ****

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!

yep 17" turinis......

just waiting for my 40mm apex springs to arrive now and my motor should look the business hehe

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode

good work, whats the viper like then? feel different? noise?

im toying round with the idea at the mo, got a decat comming this week, currently got a k&n in the originl box

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!

feels a tad quicker i think lol.... just sounds amazing though, the raw is amazing!

I probably would have gone a bit more stealth on the air feed but other than that looking good fella. get those springs on!

A well built VW

Not keen on the location , looks much nicer where the fogs are , and lets face it you never use the fogs anyway - Nice MOD tho...

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!

yes deffiantely notice the difference. i like it there as i sometimes do use my fogs lol.

i paid a mechanic to fit it for me and he said he had an absolute nightmare fitting the cold air feed pipe to the mesh at the bottom..