ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Woof woof woof woof (.001MPH content)

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Clio 220 Trophy
Can't say the guy doesn't put the effort into his adverts though lol few folk on here could learn a thing or two from him.

​still don't like the guy though lol CASH BUYER!

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Bit cheeky advertising all the other wheels as well isn't it? Do eBay allow that or what? Either way it doesn't look like he's sold anything on eBay for ages, feedback hasn't changed.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
21   0   0
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
He's obviously doing well and making money otherwise he wouldn't be trading. Not sure why he's been branded a c**t on here by certain members.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
He's obviously doing well and making money otherwise he wouldn't be trading. Not sure why he's been branded a c**t on here by certain members.

Because he's a complete bell end.

I would never tire of hitting him with sticks.

And he obviously doesn't do this full time. Hence why he's still selling the same parts off the same trophy and hence why nobody has bought anything from his eBay account for the last few months.

Do a search on here. Witness yourself him trying to buy people's cars. Cars that are advertised for £3000 and he tells them it's only worth £700.
Or the guy selling a Clio 197 exhaust for £290 and he offered £40.

Absolute penis.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Daniel knows!

And he obviously doesn't do this full time. Hence why he's still selling the same parts off the same trophy and hence why nobody has bought anything from his eBay account for the last few months.

Do a search on here. Witness yourself him trying to buy people's cars. Cars that are advertised for £3000 and he tells them it's only worth £700.

Absolute penis.

HE bUYs wITH CASH alThouGH thE CAsh hE Uses is OnE of ONlY 500 £20 NOTes EVeR PrINTed

complete tit imo made only worse by him trying to bully people when querying his absolutely poor adverts tbqfh, how he thinks anyone will understand those adverts in the same way he does is beyond me....

and his attempts at selling using selective capital words pisses me off.... not even half coherrent sentences tbqh

Numpty b****cks said:
ONE OF the MOST of AWESOME clios EVER MADE....

WTF is that?

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
225   0   0
  TCR'd 172

Absolute penis.

110% agree with Daniel the mans a TOOL !!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
Lets not forget him threatening to beat people up if they go and collect from him in person.

I've heard he's about 5ft2 and no more than 9 stone on a wet day.

Don

Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
  182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Why the fcuk is he not banned yet?

How can you ban someone for sales off the site?

He might be a tool in terms of I have cash...so sell it me for 2 and 6 and I will sell it on for ,000s... but its not ban worthy

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's dishonest trading IMO. Members who are stupid enough to buy from him/sell to him could be left seriously out of pocket. People have been banned for far less.

Don

Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
  182 & LY Clio 220 ed
It's dishonest trading IMO. Members who are stupid enough to buy from him/sell to him could be left seriously out of pocket. People have been banned for far less.

If he is selling on here...then yes, but selling on Ebay is a different game entirely. Its like loan companies and cash converters, they rely on people's circumstances and make money off it...that's what he is doing, and while its not ethical, its still legal.

Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
  53 Clio's & counting
If he was found to be buying from members then straight away selling on for more then something may be done, but with regards to selling things on here from cars he has stripped, or selling on ebay at the end of the day people choose to pay the prices he says - he isn't forcing anyone to pay and although he is a grade A tool if someone chooses to buy something off him for £x more thsn it's worth then I am reminded of the old saying 'A fool and his money are easily parted'