ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

wiring for 6x9s

where do u run the wires from the 6x9s? i got them so far from the boot to the front passenger door under the paneling but how do u get them to the HU?! thanks!

http://www.salford.gov.uk/360litre.jpg

firstly, they are the worst speakers that can be fitted to a car stereo

they were made popular in the nineties by max power magazine, and since then, have held their own in the market due to the marketing tactics employed by many major manufacturers (free equipment for a good review is always a good way to sell a product)

in short, they destroy the sound staging in a car (the only sound you should head, should be in front of you) produce little or no bass, unless amplified and look awful in a parcel shelf

hope that clears up why i posted the above picture :D

take ur HU out, run the wires under the top dash through to the back of the HU, then plug em in, and put your HU back in...

no?

sheesh. im only 14. doin it for my borother for his bday but o well. some of u r idiots. i dont no alot about cars, so wat.

Polo + Micra

it was a little harsh. ill keep my comments to myself next time.

but i still believe they should be binned.

Quote: Originally posted by ravo on 09 January 2005come on lads hes only asking for a bit of help

Exactly ! Give the guy a break instead of being know alls!

Not a Clio

Quote: Originally posted by Bryan on 09 January 2005
http://www.salford.gov.uk/360litre.jpg

firstly, they are the worst speakers that can be fitted to a car stereo<FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #407db6">they were made popular in the nineties by max power magazine, and since then, have held their own in the market due to the marketing tactics employed by many major manufacturers (free equipment for a good review is always a good way to sell a product)<FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #407db6">in short, they destroy the sound staging in a car (the only sound you should head, should be in front of you) produce little or no bass, unless amplified and look awful in a parcel shelf<FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #407db6">hope that clears up why i posted the above picture :D

I had sony 6x9s in my clio with no amp and the bass was very good.