ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wires going into my Seats

Ph1 Sport
Ok i have a couple of wires which run into my front seats, are these heated seats cause i cant find any buttons to turn them on if so lol.. Any other ideas?

I have a mk2 ph1 1.2 grande.

sav

Renault Clio 1.2 mk2 ph1
i got the same cables going through my seats too never knew what they do :)

BMW M135i
If they haven't got side airbags (won't being a lower spec Ph1) they'll be for the seatbelt pretensioners.

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
I assumed the one on my drivers side was for when the light comes on on the dash to say the seat belt isn't plugged in.
Also do even the RS's have heated seats?

Cam

182 Cup
Could be a number of things, Could be:-

1:- Seat belt pretensioner
2:- SBR (Seat belt recognition)
3:- Airbags (in seats)

Last edited:

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Are they like electrical wires, or metal cables? If its metal cables...they're linked to the bits you pull up when letting people into the back seats.

Although if they're electrical wires could be for the side airbags...mine is a Cup and doesn't have side airbags...but still has the wires.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
its the thing that tells the dash when ure sitting down and u ent got ure belt on. think its only on drivers.

I had it in mine and wondered the same. the seat belt recognition