ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

wiper problem

got in my car the other night, started the engine then heard a loud noise coming from the back of the car. After having a look it seems that the problem was the rear window wiper. The noise carried on the next day so I tried not to use the rear wiper at all. Then this morning the wiper was totally dead. Does anyone have any idea about this.

I wouldnt mind if the car was 10 years old but the fact is its less than 6 months old.

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

is the wiper blade ok? if yes then maybe a moter problem but that would be covered under warranty so take it back.

yeah the wiper blade is fine. It was still making the noise when there was no contact between the windscreen and wiper blade when i checked it. It probably is the motor, im gonna give renault a call tomorrow and see if they can sort it.