ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Winter Tyres in 215/45/17 - which are the best!?

Cupped 200
Hey there again!

With Winter rushing up to my Region and in mind that here is alot of Snow and Stuff im in need for some GOOD Tyres!

Size i would prefer would be the ona as above, even in the Papers it says you shoul take 205/45/17 ones because of the Snowchains (which i never needed, so fook it).

Reading the usual Tyre tests and stuff doesnt help me VERY much because they dont test em in such dimensions, and comparing different Dimension Tests the same tyre reaches from shite to excellent...

Anyone of you have real Sporting and Snow experience with ?broad/wide? Tyres (dont know how you call it, sorry ;) ) And can give me some good advice for the coming Winter!?

For a Clio 200 of course ;)

Thx-a-lot from the Continent!

mk7 fiesta zs
**** hot in the wet ive heard, usually rains a bit in the winter in this country..

Cupped 200
But you got it that im living in Switzerland with EPIC amounts of Snow sometimes, so go to Hell with your Rainsports *lol*