ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Winter hack!

Well since my ph1 is now off the road for winter, to get some more tasty bits,

The ph1
ubu2e2u4.jpg

ruhusene.jpg

I bought this off Liam from Inverness for the beautiful price of £880! He forgot to put some petrol in it so we lobbed £20 off the price ;)

u2y6ynus.jpg

duzazybu.jpg

I hit a deer and lost the front plate on my nav.

The plans are

Nothing.

Tax runs out in January so it will be sold then! Aiming to get my money back.

Today I stripped the brakes and cleaned/greased the sliders, one was seized solid, answered the question of why it pulled to the left when braking!

No pics of the deer unfortunately, there wasn't much left of it anyway!

The Navara is obviously going to get used everyday for work, and if the weather is bad, the clio is just some fun to keep me sane whilst the Ph1 is off the road, not like its going to cost me anything!

53 Clio's & counting
See, I like the look of those shifters, but I love the shift of the standard shifter - I am quite weird mind.

looks great for the price, many miles?

I would definitely recommend trying one mate, really improves the position, and creates a much more precise shift. Can't be rushed to much but a much better feel.

I'll see how it goes mate, I've already had an offer from a friend for it without the coilovers, so worst case it gets standard susp and I sell the coilies separate and will see my money back. If it doesn't go with no tax I will tax it and pump it up to cover the price of it!

I'm not going to lose much on it so I can't complain if I don't get my money back. Few months cheap motoring to keep me same whilst the ph1 is off the road getting work done is all I bought it for.

It's currently sitting on 121k