ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Windscreen Washer Question....

wanting a 225or197
Hi,

My windscreen washers stopped working the other day :(

The washer bottle is full and the headlight washers still work.

Any ideas? Thanks.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Hi,

My windscreen washers stopped working the other day :(

The washer bottle is full and the headlight washers still work.

Any ideas? Thanks.

Have you checked the connections on the screen washers? Are they connected? Is there any crap blocking the spray holes???

I also have this problem but with just one of the jet holes... How do I get to the pipes to make sure there is no s**t inside it?

Adam

Megane
Ok my car doesnt have headlight washers. But my pump has been broken since i got the car, worked but front and back together. Firstly i recommend:
getting a pressure washer or tyre air filler
underneath the bonnet there is a joint that is clipped onto the bonnet, forcibly pull the wires out, and blast them. That will clear the jets.

If you cant hear anything then it could be your stalk messing up or simply a fuse.

Those above who say they have jet blocks, just try what i did above. Renault sell jets for 6 pounds but you dont get the piping with them

pumps are about 18 pounds inc.