ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Windscreen washer pump, correct one?

Blk/Gold 182 FF

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 63
  CursedTitanium 182FF
you have the wrong one, if the motor still works on the old one, just try and swap over the valve part near your thumb in the pic.

Blk/Gold 182 FF
Bugger! The eBay shop said clio mk2 lol my fault for not doing thus research before the purchase! I need to get a wiper removal tool anyway as mine are properly stuck! I'll get a new pump at the same time I think

Blk/Gold 182 FF
Just ordered one from ecp, 50% off as well I think! Also bought a removal tool for the wipers of eBay. Hopefully get them off that way!

FF Clio 182
Good luck on the passenger side wiper arm ;) always seizes on so when reassembling good idea to apply bit of copper grease

Blk/Gold 182 FF
Good luck on the passenger side wiper arm ;) always seizes on so when reassembling good idea to apply bit of copper grease

I just read this after spending about an hour trying to get it off :( Ive got the wiper removal tool aswell and it just will not budge. any ideas?

Blk/Gold 182 FF
i feel i cant screw the removal tool anymore though, unless i had concreate hands, its just solid tight. unless I tighten it to as far as i can then try and bash the underside of the arm with a hammer see if i can jolt it free

16v 1.6 Clio MK3 GT
put a screwdriver with a socket on the end into the bit you turn, give it leverage ya know. how i got mine off was a f**k off big clamp lol

Blk/Gold 182 FF
UPDATE!! just come in now from the car, i got it off!!! ok, i had a wiper arm removal tool, then when i couldnt turn anymore with my hand, i used an ajustable spanner and turned it using that. then with a few turns *POP* wiper off :)

But, ive just put it all back together and now when the wiper mechanisam is going round, it seems to scrape on the top of the scuttle pannel, its a horrid noise in the car :( all back off tomorrow i think