ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

WIndows Surface Pro 2 anynone

E39 530i
really thinking about getting on, I'll be able to do everything one it that an ipad cant, plus more! anyone got experience with the pro 2? Looking at the 128GB version with type cover 2

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Well I have the original Surface Pro. It's a great machine...

Don't get me wrong it has it's problems, but for one machine it really does do everything. The main issue I have is not being to use bluetooth accessories at the same time as Wi-Fi as they used a completely s**t integrated chip for doing so.

I was looking into whether they changed this on the Surface Pro 2 and it seems like they might have, but no one seems to be able to give a definite answer.

E39 530i
Yeah i heard there where one or two issues with the first models. Ive had a quick play with one in store. So much m like the real deal but the keyboard is an additional cost

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Yeah it's a shame about that. What do you intend on using it for?

If it's docked most of the time don't forget you can use any USB or bluetooth keyboard with it... I bought the Type Cover and wasn't sure how often I was going to use it. But, it's good.

It does the job and I leave it attached all the time, so for me it was a worthwhile purchase. Not as good as the Apple keyboard though which I consider one of the best out there!

E39 530i
Everything that the average Joe will use it for, along with my pc applications like VMware packet tracer and a few other bits mainly for when im traveling.