ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Windows Mail driving me Insane.

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
In the past 24 hours my windows mail (i'm running vista home premium) has began acting oddly. whenever i click on the window or sitch between a screen (like going from inbox to out box etc) or send recieve, it opens the first mail, when you close it, it open instantly back up. When you click on any message to look at it in the viewing pane, it opens it up in a new window, Its opening like 30 windows in a mater of seconds, you can close all but the top message.

As i have said it has only started this is the past day, i have ran all the virus and spyare, etc and all come back clear.

This is really doing my box in, any ideas how to stop this?

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
cant dont have it, and my vista has never liked out look express., i think because windows mail in vista superseeds it.

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
I installed live mail, it worked great last night, but u turn on the PC this mornign and its doing exactly the same thing. its well annoying. I think the problem only started when in installed IE 8 beta, but I didnt like it so i uninstalled it. and it has been doing this since. Ive tried rolling back to a previous restore point but it is behaving exactly the same.