ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wilwood calipers fittment on 15'' wheels

172 cup RS2 - 330ci
Hi,

I'm running the wilwood midlight calipers with 295 mm disks up front.

I know 15'' speedline 2118's fit

Would oz f1 15'' fit ok?

Will be using these as a track set only

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Lotus Elise
I think you will need spacers as the Oz has a big lip on the inside. Why you running Oz F1s on track? They bend.

172 cup RS2 - 330ci
Think I'm gonna go for the common 2118's :) in white. What's the offset I would need? ET38 I take it

Ollie's Silver Cup
Mine are ET43 (purely because the anthracite were only available in this offset) and fit with the midilite calipers without any problem.

I think the white 2118's are available in the lower 37/38 offset too though. :)

172 cup RS2 - 330ci
Mine are ET43 (purely because the anthracite were only available in this offset) and fit with the midilite calipers without any problem.

I think the white 2118's are available in the lower 37/38 offset too though. :)

What does the offset mean, or do?

172 cup RS2 - 330ci
The lower the offset, the further out the wheel will sit. :)

The ET38's will sit further out than the ET43's.

Right, so basically the ET38's would run a little wider than ET43's? And also have more clearance for the wilwood calipers?

172 cup RS2 - 330ci
ET43's in white ordered today, should be with me tomorrow. Excellent service off speedline!!!

172 cup RS2 - 330ci
Nearly bought a set of OZ f1's on ebay last night but decided to go for something a little tougher

Clio 182, 911
I just got some team dynamics prorace 1.2 15"s for track use, are they also made of cheese or will they be up to the challenge?

172 cup RS2 - 330ci
2ed02c3b-c25b-6989.jpg

:)

mikekean

ClioSport Club Member
  996 C4S, 135i, E30x2
ET43's in white ordered today, should be with me tomorrow. Excellent service off speedline!!!

You must of got the last set, I tried to order 10 today in white and ended up having to buy them in anthracite instead. Gonna have to get my other sets sprayed to match now haha. And atleast the dust from my DS3000's wont show up as bad once it has eaten into the paint.

172 cup RS2 - 330ci
You must of got the last set, I tried to order 10 today in white and ended up having to buy them in anthracite instead. Gonna have to get my other sets sprayed to match now haha. And atleast the dust from my DS3000's wont show up as bad once it has eaten into the paint.

Lol, I'm very impressed by his service to be honest. Mine are already wrapped in R888 :) they look minty mint