ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

williams 1/4 mile times

williams and trophy

rite peeps ...............mods..places......times

ill start the ball rolling

williams 1.......2 live tuned...kent cams....chip wizards map........powerflow zorst.....devil de-cat......panel filter.......megane block........york raceway......14.007

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!

LMAO! i gotta 15.8 completely standard with interia in! first attempt at santa pod !! lol :oops:

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

Willy2 ...Viper, P/flow exhaust, S/Sprint manifold, Piper 270 cams, headwork, stripped out...and running lean as f**k (122atw).....York Raceway....14.88@93 mph

BMW Z4 2.5si Sport

Williams 2 - decat and green filter in std airbox, interior all in etc - 15.6s. @ Santa Pod. Someone needs to give me launching lessons :D lol

williams and trophy

hold it just biting at 2000-2500 rpm...........then dump clutch n feed the throttle.....altho at pod, launchin mine at 4k revs it bogged down...startline way too grippy lol

Quote: Originally posted by Adams_16v on 11 September 2004

willy engined valver - 14.1 @ 97 and loosing at least 0.2 secs changing to 5th before the line ;)
lol...

How much do you weigh? ..i reckn if i ran down the strip id get in to the 13s ....

[Edited by gunnergibson on 11 September 2004 at 12:12am]

[Edited by gunnergibson on 11 September 2004 at 12:14am]

Trophy

Quote: Originally posted by Adams_16v on 11 September 2004

willy engined valver - 14.1 @ 97 and loosing at least 0.2 secs changing to 5th before the line ;)
Just get the limiter raised!

Mat.

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

A second gain up the 1/4 is very good for a 50 shot of Nos! Wonder what time 2live/Adams_16v would do with a 50/75 shot? 13 dead???:eek:

172 Exclusive

Yeah but with the same shot of nos in his valver he ran 14.4 and without it 16.0

They would not get grip with nitrous on there cars

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

Quote: Originally posted by matbrown on 11 September 2004
Quote: Originally posted by Adams_16v on 11 September 2004willy engined valver - 14.1 @ 97 and loosing at least 0.2 secs changing to 5th before the line ;)[/QUOTE]Just get the limiter raised! Mat.

working on it mate hehe

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

Quote: Originally posted by Martin. on 11 September 2004
A second gain up the 1/4 is very good for a 50 shot of Nos! Wonder what time 2live/Adams_16v would do with a 50/75 shot? 13 dead???:eek:

well iv just bought a 75 shot with progressive controller so we shall see hehe ;)

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

Quote: Originally posted by Snufty on 11 September 2004
Ok then who wants to definately make sure they have the quickest clio in the country then

May as well have some proper fun with the beast till i go jap! ;)

williams and trophy

but hes still behind the 1 in front mwuahhahahahahah

lol

adi was runnin 14.2s b4 the 50 shot..runs 13.6 now........no slouch but npot a second off his time......

no grip ???????????wtf..............launch as normal then feed the gas in from 2nd gear...reckon a 1/2 throttle full open shud be ok lol

14.0....................still the fastest n/a powered mk1 clio in the land........and quite poss only jus beat the nosd willy of doms...dunno on his exact time tho...lol

btw....the car will be runnin somewhere near the same weight as u boys at the next york meet .................shud def see me into the 13s then

williams and trophy

nah mate not the sound deadening

jus gunna smash all the windows n drill loadsa holes in the floor

pmsl