ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Will this fail MOT?

Ultra Red Megane 225
i dont think front fogs come into it, as not all cars have them fitted. I could be wrong though

iirc if they're fitted, they have to work.

Take them out and they can't be tested, so they can't fail.

RB FF 182
It would in N.Ireland... just take both fogs out for MOT... if they are not there they cannot be tested.

A shiny black one.
Mine past with my drivers side fog smashed and not working. Again I agree with above posts, pop them out and it will not be an issue.

DB.

BMW 440i
While were on this subject, Would having the airbag and Serv light on the dash fail the MOT (Due to the recaro's)

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
While were on this subject, Would having the airbag and Serv light on the dash fail the MOT (Due to the recaro's)

I doubt it- they test whether things are working not whether the trip computer says they are working.

S

Nimbus 197, Ph1 172
Wont fail on the front fogs, same as the reverse light not coming into it. My Almera failed on the airbag light being on, so im pretty sure its a fail.

DMS

A thirsty 172
Ditto. My glass is broken but the light still works fine.
My MOT is at the end of next month, but really I should stop being a tight c**t and buy a new one.

DB.

BMW 440i
Think ill just ask before about the airbag light then. :) Cheers, Sorry for the threadjack!

Clio 182
Sorry to thread hijack but I also have a smashed foglight (drivers side)...

Where is the best place to order a new one, and are they same either side or do I need a side specific one?