ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Will the Apple Store Replace my iPhone charger?

Mondeo STTDCI
It's outer plastic cable is becoming divorced from the bit that plugs into the phone, I can see wires.

Will they replace it?

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
Will they replace it if my mum sucked it up the f**king hoover splitting all the insulation so theres s**t loads of wire and fibres hanging out all over the place but somehow it still works?

lol.

57 Clio Campus Sport
I can see snapped wires inside , did you manage to get it replaced in the end? Mine looks pretty dodgy now

Crappy work hire car
Mine's the same, couldn't be a55ed to take it back though. Let us know if they swap it then I'll go get it changed :)

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
rather than asking on CS, why dont you go ask the apple store. as only they know the true anwser

;)

Polo GTi
Got my iPhone swapped out today at the apple store and took my cable to be replaced, and like a dozy c**t I left it in my pocket and forgot tomention it :D

57 Clio Campus Sport
Yeah the bending thing, and if you try using your iPhone while its charging and forget it's charging and accidentally yank it...

57 Clio Campus Sport
Doh just did it again and now the plastic wire has now totally detatced from the stub it connects to, only shredded metal wires holding it together...oops

Go cry to your momma!
Part of the problem is how damn short they make them.

I use an oldskool 3G charger with my 3GS which can be extended with a figure of 8 cable..loadss better :)

Polo GTi
I went today and he said no no, its wear and tear, Trafford Centre.

I know they have replaced them before for folk, but im not too fussed, they swapped my iPhone out for the 2nd time this week :D