ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

will i need my arb ?

182, 6r GTi
im buying a set of AST's for my 182 an was wondering will i need my whiteline arb with these or will the rear of the car be to stiff and make the car verry tail happy?

just wondering as i saw in a prodject thread that someone had problems with spinning with the arb fitted

thanks steve

225 Cup & Williams
Would it not make more sense to just take it of the beam instead of using cable ties? It's only 2 u-bolts after all.

225 Cup & Williams
Being a dick? I'm just saying I personally think it would make more sense to take it off as its not any hassle at all. Don't really see where im being a dick tbh.

225 Cup & Williams
Yeah because I thought he was just going to leave it hanging but obviously that's a bit retarded and only realised that after I posted.

If you disconnect it it will just scrape the ground will it not?

no not really as all ul have to do is disconnect the 2 clamps over the rear axle and bobs ya uncle n fannys ya aunt no scraping

didnt read all the posts but have since seen u sed the same thing lol

BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
I put a Whiteline ARB on my ph1 172 after having my AST's on and noticed no difference whatsoever tbh. I am running a very stiff rear end though, can't remember spring rates off the top of my head, but 500 seems to ring a bell.