ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

will i have lost all my itunes?

Audi A3
an unlucky bloody coincidence! :mad:

Recently my iphone broke so took it to apple who swapped it. all my music etc was at home on my laptop safe and sound. or so i thought. id not used it for a few weeks, turned it on and to no avail :(

now, should my laptop need recovery discs or re-programmed with everything wiped, will i lose all my itunes music too? :eek:

OR

as the music is saved under my email address/password on itunes will i be able to retrieve it? :star:

Thanks

Cupra
Buy a sata-USB cable or cheap SATA doc/ case and just copy the files your need from the laptop drive before you format the laptop.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
If you purchased the music through your iTunes account you can get it back I'm sure as it will be registered as purchased against your account.

Audi A3
Andy - trouble is my laptop wont even come on properly, ive attempted to re-boot it anyway and even this fails.

Gareth - Ive been browsing online and apparently if you email apple they will, as a one off, put the music back on your ready to download list. Ive emailed, so fingers crossed.

Audi A3
just had an email back from apple who will allow me to download everything again, just this once, as an exception.

so not a failure as i can get it all back

RenaultSport 172
bumpty bump .

I've just purchased an iMac after my computer died. does anyone have any idea how to transfer my songs onto the new computer?