ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

will 182 or 172 wheels fit a ph1

mk2 phase 1 Clio MTV
Ok so i recently got myself a W reg 1.2 clio the mk2 ph1 i believe, and i was wondering if the 182 or 172 wheels fit my car? Another question on my mind is do any 4x100 wheels fit? Im sorry if these questions have been answered soo many times in previous posts, but after searching and searching i couldnt find an answer.. also my knowlage in wheel measurement etc is very little.

Been looking around for a set of wheels and im not confident in buying until i know for sure they fit lol

Also if any one has a nice set of alloys for sale around or under £200 and willing to post that would make my day :)

Last edited by a moderator:
  mk2 phase 1 Clio MTV
thank you Darius .. just wondering because the previous owner said he tried and they didnt fit .. i thought maybe i need spacers for the 182's and 172's to fit but il be happy to give it a go now thanks