ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wii

mk2 172
anyone else counting down the days lol? got my 360 but i cant bring myself to buy anymore games as i just get bored of them and resort to COD2 again online. right now i think id rather get out my snes and play a link to the past rather than saints row or just cause.

dont suppose there is any info floating around on how much game downloads are and where/how big the wii storage is is there?.

Monaro VXR
Prices are $5, $8, $10

So expect to that that in £ here. And the storage is looking around 512mb internal and expandable via 2 SD memory slots.

Craggy said:
anyone else counting down the days lol? got my 360 but i cant bring myself to buy anymore games as i just get bored of them and resort to COD2 again online. right now i think id rather get out my snes and play a link to the past rather than saints row or just cause.

dont suppose there is any info floating around on how much game downloads are and where/how big the wii storage is is there?.

Fancy selling you 360??????

1.8 Civic EX
I got mine of pre-ordr...gonna be good fun but I'm still gonna keep my 360 as it's totally different machine compared to the wii...

1.8 Civic EX
fifa 07 is due for release for the Wii on 08/12/2006 aparently....same day the Wii is actualy released?!

ooooo if fifa's on it i think i'll look into it more... thats the main game i play...Needed a new dvd player as well so i trust this plays standard dvds too?

how come the games on play are £40 a pop? are we talking old skool games...

Last edited: