ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wierd starting fault 182

Ok so I have this wierd starting fault which has only just started had a bit of a search and thought I had It sussed but now the symptoms have changed so im thinking this is my first french electrics fault. Anyway went to my car today havn't driven it for about 2 days went to start it and im getting loud solenoid sounding clicking from the engine bay and a clicking behind the glovebox area. So First things first I thought jump it off my other car just to eliminate the battery even though the electrics seem fine windows going up and down fine etc. Anyway no difference so disconnected the jump leads carefully as usual not to short on anything pack them away and just give it one more try on the key. The clicking has gone but but now im getting a ticking noise in time with the immobiliser light flashing when I keep the key held AST. So now I have an immobilser fault anyone any ideas still trying to get my head round these french things.

Cheers

Dan