ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wierd/Funny Gamertags

My bro was playing COD4 yesterday and came up against this guy.

How did he get it?

DSC00053.jpg

Another good one I saw was Tesco Tramp.

Got any good ones to share?

Christopher on here is "I prefer a flan" normally gets an odd look or a WTF if he pops up when I've got a mate over lol

The Bus and MRT
My mate from work is called Dave Williams so we call him Willihands and he's now got it as his gamertag... that normal gets a few laughs however childish it maybe ;)

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
No idea how he got F*CK YOU, but it won't last much longer.

My mate had his tag as "Yank Knobs" while playing COD4, and someone alerted him to the fact that Americans wouldn't relate to the term 'knobs' in the same way we do. He therefore changed it to "Yank Dicks" and got a 30 day suspension from M$ almost immediately.

PMSL!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Flol! Can you ever change your playstation3 tag?

Titanium 182
I had a toon called cumbucket and another called rectumraider in world of warcraft. And Burgernchips. :rasp:

Mini Cooper
On cod4 last night one person had the clan tag 'ibum' then his mate had 'men', so on the leader board they were next to each other

172 - 249bhp @ the wheels
I remember years back playing on battlefield on the pc

"Your nans manky left tit"

Class lol

Chris

pmsl, reminds me of clan games back in the day on MOHAA and my mate calling himself "your mum". Always got a laugh when he was gunned down and it would read: "XXX perforated YourMum"