ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wide track parts

Kangoo 172 Cup ;)
Morning folks.

Not to sure if this is in the right section really.....

Anyway, I now also have a Dci.

I am going to convert the front end to 172, and need to find a list of parts I Need to do this, so and advice would be great, and here is the list i have at the moment.

172 lower arms + ball joint
172 hubs
172 dampers + springs etc
172 calipers
172 discs
172 drive shafts?

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
your best off doing what Tom did to his dci 80 ( was west renault - now adams ) wide track subframe will all the bits attached to it. minus suspension if you are going for coil overs.

whilst your at it, you might aswell uprate the bushes to polybushes.

also get in the ' DCI's look in side!! ' thread if your planning going FCS this year and bringing the derv :)

Kangoo 172 Cup ;)
Thanks guys.

Are you guys sure the subframe is needed to fit the lower arms?

I have everything in my list sat at home.....

Black Gold Trophy
I dont think the subframe is actually any different is it? Apart from one hole for the lower gearbox mount on 1*2s?

If I was going to all that effort I'd probably fit 182 cup pack hubs and driveshafts - increased track, stronger wheel bearing and more camber.

Kangoo 172 Cup ;)
Cheers folks!

My parts are 172 cup.

But not fussy about 182 cup hubs as the 172 cup track is going to be much wider than I have, quite sure the wheel bearing is the same part number for all clio RS, and camber can always be sorted with camber bolts ;)

Just looking for the right place to start the build thread......