ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Why?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Trophy No. 440
I love the way the ad says that the silver trim and Lexus lights were "professionally fitted by Cambridge Renault", as though that makes it any better. :D

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  2007 MK5 VW Golf TDi
TrophyBoy said:
I love the way the ad says that the silver trim and Lexus lights were "professionally fitted by Cambridge Renault", as though that makes it any better. :D

I think they should be closed down for defacing a beautiful piece of machinery :D

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
looks pretty good i reckon, apart from the rear lights, personally i'd have done the silver more smoked like the inside of the headlights and to match in with the wheels

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
Just sent him this question:

Hi, I am interested in this car but wanted to know more about those horrific modifications. Do you still have the original lights, side strips, grill, fog light housings and lower grill? As the car looks like an abomination as it is and I wouldn't want to be seen driving it in the state its in at the moment.

Many thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Trophy No. 440
MarkCup said:
In a strange kind of way I don't think that looks too bad.

Is the dash strip on a standard Trophy Silver like this one or red?

The dash strips are silver as standard.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
Here we go guys:

Thanks for the top gear style review of my car, i do not have the original fittings as this was done by cambridge renault before i bought it regards.

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
56   0   0
  ST3 8.5
Not too bad, could be made standard.

This has been on before, how many owners??