ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

WHY DO WE BOTHER!!!....*my wrecked 172*

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

nope, i did nothing.

he turned into the junction from ahead of me(coming the other way) and i followed, as soon as we were both on the same road he stopped and then you know the rest.

i didnt flash/provoke/anger him in any way.....

just a jealous t*sser.

--chris

tiTTy & SV650

could easily have argued you thought you were being car jacked IMO, Police must have zero tolerence on Car Jacking as its an up and coming crime, oh to be a trend setting criminal scumbag....

Mini Cooper S sport

Theres one thing I dont understand..you reversed back into another road to get away..how did he manage to catch you, as you were moving - he was risking being run over! I think I WOULD have run him over if hed done that to my car - sue his ass for every penny :)

Titanium 182

what a t**ser!

go round his house and beat him up with a bat!

then kick him in the face like he kicked your car

why would anyone run and boot your car like that! have u had a fall out in the past or something?!

gutted mate there was a group or t**sers like that used to live near one of me mates always causin sh*t until he reversed over one of them after they threw a bottle at his pick-up.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Quote: Originally posted by Dean on 12 June 2005

what a t**ser!

go round his house and beat him up with a bat!

then kick him in the face like he kicked your car

why would anyone run and boot your car like that! have u had a fall out in the past or something?!

nope, barely spoken to the guy in my life.

he is just the local t055er

--chris

When this sorta thing happens you neva remeber to get put of the car and make a mess of there brains!:mad:

same thing happend to my Dad, hes got a Honda CR-V, stopped for somebody at the zebra crossin and they crossed.

As he drove off they kick the side of the 3 month old motor in!!!:confused:

Next time hell run em over! Jelous w**kers!

Nice skid too by the way!

I probably would have cacked my pants at the time, and then thumped the tw*t if I saw him again!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Quote: Originally posted by ClioDude on 12 June 2005

Nice skid too by the way!

I probably would have cacked my pants at the time, and then thumped the tw*t if I saw him again!
along with the damage, ill be claiming £40 worth of Avon rubber back.;):oops:

--chris

Suzuki SV1000S

Mate - I havent read all the posts, But have tried using a dent puller before you go spending all that money - Or has any paint come off?

thats sh*t mate, people who cant afford anything cos there to busy out smashing and robing everyones hard earned belongings. He needs a good f**king over!
On the plus side i reckon that a decent bodyshop will be able to repair that without the need for a replacement quarter.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Quote: Originally posted by George16v on 13 June 2005

Mate - I havent read all the posts, But have tried using a dent puller before you go spending all that money - Or has any paint come off?
paint has been damaged and there is something structural poking through the panel. lol.

you cant see it on the pics....but its fecked.

NEW UPDATE**

just been quoted today for the replacement quarter panel, Mk2 side strips and Mk2 172 rear bumper....£1000 inc a courtesy car. Pretty good i think.

no new on the legal side of things as yet, ill keep you all posted though.

--chris

133/225/CLS AMG

Read the story mate, that is shocking. I really hope he gets whats coming to him!!

Either a bollocking from the police or a little visit round his house with a few tools. :devilish:

Hope you get it sorted fella. :)

LY182/NHB CTR

really sorry to hear whats happened saw your car at the FCS was admiring the job you did on your alloys..

I hope you get justice, compersation and your car looking lovely again.. pple like that shouldnt be on the streets

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

^^thanks buddy.

although i cant take credit for the wheels. JPW172 did them.:oops:

should be going into the bodyshop in the next month or so....its hiding in the garage for now, sulking.:cry:

itll soon be back up to scratch, with Mk2 172 bits on it!

--chris

Hope it all gets sorted for ya. Thought i had problem, at least they dont come running down the road at you round my way! Think a visit with the boys is in hand! ;)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Quote: Originally posted by T3ZJ on 13 June 2005

it will be back better than ever :)

long live carbon copys mrk1 172 :)
lol! thanks mate!

**NEW UPDATE**

the car is going in to the bodyshop next week, the police have been round and taken pictures and all of the information i had....including some pictures of the car taken just afterwards and pictures of the road/junction where it happened.

While its in the bodyshop too, im having a Mk2 172 rear bumper and Mk2 172 sidestrips fitted. Itd be rude not to eh?;):oops:

thanks for all the comments and support....ill keep you all updated.

--chris

Scooby STi, FiestaST

chris.... this is sh*te....

Id make sure you keep phoning the police officer dealing with the case, they seem to prioritise their work, and if you dont keep on top of it then itll be looked at but on more of a back burner.

well thats whats happened to me in the past.

good luck.... If you get nothing out of the legal side, then get a couple of storage boxes and some quick dry cement... pm a few of us on here and then pay the W**ker a visit.......

Hope there is a river near you, a deep one required.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

^^lmao!

**NEW UPDATE**

THEY ARE BRINGING HIM IN TODAY!

if he admits it he will get more community service and a fine. If he denies being anywhere near the scene(more likely) im taking his ass the court.

Police have been really efficient and professional...something i was surprised about!

The car goes in for repair on Monday too!

At present im pleased with the outcome!

many thanks!

--chris

320d

Glad things are getting sorted for you chris

Its sickening that youve got to fork out all that dollar on what was perfect before

As you say, chances are hell deny everything coz hes got nothing really to loose by doing so

Just make sure you stick it out to the bitter end, drag his worthless carcass through the courts its a matter of principle