ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Why are so many people selling their Trophy's atm?

Mountune Tractor
Maybe they all got there eyes on one of these!

index.jpg

Mountune Tractor
With a few alterations I think you could see a few trophy owners getting one of these in the future! Different colour, lose the graphics etc etc
Do you like it yourself? I think it's gorgeous.

Mountune Tractor
yeah i do like the megane i must say. ive still not come around to the whole 'big ass' thing yet though! lol

Mountune Tractor
No i think your right there jimbo, i will stick my neck out and say I would rather a clio f1 rather than the megane r26! it maybe slower but i would save myself a fortune! lol

Mountune Tractor
You have just limited my argument to 1 crappy point! She has still got a big fat ass though!!!

I have no intentions of selling mine yet.

Although if Renault did a lightweight cup version with more power and in white I'd buy it!

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
Spring time is when most think about changing there car.

Some owners have only bought the car to experience the thrill & to be able to say i've had one.

Used prices are also high which for a renault is unusual.

Milltek'd 182
how much will F1's be, does anyone know? there a website with all the stats, info, release date etc...? looks fooookin lovely :)