ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Why are Renault SO useless!

Ive just got back from Renault after leaving first thing this morning and getting the morning off work due to my car having a minor crack on the rear bumper from new… As it was Renaults careless fault in the first place they agreed to totally exchange the rear bumper..

I arrive at Renault this morning so they can spray and fit it… & the chap took me to show me the bumper… He takes down a package which says ‘Renault Sport Rear’.. He then decides to slit the bubble wrap… and what is underneath?.. Not only a FRONT bumper… and get this… for a Renault KANGOO… at which point the brainless idiot says to me… ‘is this the one yea?’.. lmao!.. Sure made me giggle. They think mines been delivered to a different dealer so it wont be til Monday now that I can take it in..

All in all rather fcuking funny.. But annoying… Useless c*nts.