ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Who's got the lowest milage?

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Just wondering as mine has just hit 10,000! :dapprove: I dont want her to get old! :eek:

So, who has the lowest milaged clio? And no piss takes to my milage, I do drive her everyday! :approve:

P.S 197's not included, sorry! 172/182's + vees please!

Last edited:
  53 Clio's & counting
DSC00180.jpg

me i have!!! no wait.....................

Clio 197 08
How long have you had the 197? Mine is a year old today and it is just under 11k! I dont even use it for work as i have a van! All pleasure!!

vauxhall corsa vxr
10.002 on 58 plate use mine to get to and from work, to the mrs house and home and propa road trips love it

LY V6 with Recaros
Mine has 20,000 on it now :( Don't want lots of miles on her, hopefully I will be able to get a run around some time in the next year.

Turbo LY R27
Why do some people think that miles are a bad thing? Your vees that are on 20k have only just loosened up lol! :eek:
More miles the better i think. Had my R27 from new and put on 31k, feels feckin fast, much better than a newer/tighter engine. And still looks and feels like new.

I have always done high miles n e way so doesn't really bother me.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Just turned over 4 years old, on 24k, was on 11k 8 months ago lol.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
wouldn't count vee's there will be a lot of low milers...

I'd put them into catagories - lowest 172 ph1, lowest ph2 etc...

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Lowest i've seen was 9k on a 51 plate, was the mintest 172 i'd ever seen.

RB 182
I was looking at the price guide for 182's at work the other day, according to that a 2004 182 with only 2k on it is worth only £600 more than the same car with 48k on it, thats trade in price of course

Renaultsport 200
I saw a picture of a vee on renaultsport forum (last yea I think), it had something like 5 miles on the clock and the belts needed doing!