ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Who owned this car?FG05KGF

My new 182 has just been delivered and the keyring had a cliosport logo on it, the previous owner is a MR A Hammond, just wondering if you're still on here, you've obviously kept it in really good nick!

Best I have at the moment, it's currently on Apex springs with a KTR Induction, decat pipe,power flow exhaust and custom remap from RSTuning. I've fitted my Heko wind deflectors today and will be debadging the back and fitting my 197 style RS badge.

I'm tempted to get the wheels referred in anthracite but the car looks so clean and tidy that I might just take it back to pretty much standard and keep it like new, especially with relatively low milage.

Attachments

• IMG_7274.JPG
    IMG_7274.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 108
Thanks folks, took it out in the rain before and it beads lovely. One of those cars that you just feel is a goodun.

They're alright mate yer, nicely composed and nowhere near as rough as people will have you believe on here. I've sold them but only because I want an OEMplus car and lowering isn't part of that plan, I have my mx5 for out and out handling prowess.

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
Looks like a tidy example that.

You'll find a few people on here own both a clio and an MX5 (myself included), brilliant combo to have.

I may have even met you at some meets Paul, my family live in Blackpool and I did until a few years back. You're right it's a great combination, the 5 was just getting too raw for taking to work so it's now a track/summer car and the clio is my daily.

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
Brilliant! I assume the 89 is your year of birth? if so you'll be a year older than me so chances are we have probably have crossed paths at some point, everyone around here seems to have haha.

Whack a couple of pictures up of your mx5 too, there's a lot of love for them on here :)