ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who likes the 200 now?

The RenaultSport Clio 200

• I liked it on Day1. I still like it.

Votes: 428 42.3%
  • I liked it on Day1. I now hate it.

Votes: 15 1.5%
  • I hated it on Day1. I still hate it.

Votes: 285 28.2%
  • I hated it on Day1. I now like it.

Votes: 283 28.0%

• Total voters
  172 Ph1, Lupo GTI
Theres one parked out my local Peugeot dealer in Aylesbury. Looks stunning in yellow

Clio RS200 GW
SEEN IT BOUGHT IT LOVE IT. Didnt buy it for the looks i bought it for the fun and thats what it is. I have not met one person yet who has said they dont like it. Been on two track days and thats where its best on the track. Grips like crazy. I have the 200 with cup pack in White with speedline black wheels i have the rear windows limo blacked out and let me tell ya it looks the dogs b****cks.

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT GOT ONE

Earpl

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
Don't knock them until you've driven one...... My phase 1 has the legs on it on the straights and off the mark, but on the bends, like a shot..... it's neatly slotted in behind me lol :p

Also picked up an RB 200 cup for my sister the other day :D

Motorbikes
I really really like them. I am fortunate enough to get to sit and look at one from my desk every day in storm grey, black wheels, black roof and recaros. Sex wee!!

RenaultSport Clio 172 FF
I like them so much im looking at buying one, Theres some good deals out there at the moment, with as little as a week waiting time too.

Not a 320d
f**k getting one on PCB or whatever that £200 a month finance deal was. Cash FTW.

LOL at the gearbox being awesome. If you used it like a manual BMW gearbox, it would break.

RenaultSport Clio 172 FF
Please get one.

x

Had a bit more of a serious look this morning and im very tempted. Think its a bit rich for me at the mo though as ive just bought a house with my missus. Think i'll save for a bit and look at getting one in the summer.

Suzuki Jimny
Had a bit more of a serious look this morning and im very tempted. Think its a bit rich for me at the mo though as ive just bought a house with my missus. Think i'll save for a bit and look at getting one in the summer.

Good call!
I've stopped myself from looking at the 200 deals now, get too tempted :)

Clio Sport 172
hello i had a RS200 in work the other day white with black wheels and spoiler looked nice when i got to have a good look in side and drive it about 5 foot lol i felt a little let down from the inside. as the one i was in had some real nice bucket seats but not leather and did not look much different to the stand ed 2010 Clio i had be hind it. but from the out side looks well nice. i was talking to the guy and as if he was on this forum but no so i told him about it. he only got 145mph out of it, but handling was the best. i think out side very nice

GTD, Lupo
f**k getting one on PCB or whatever that £200 a month finance deal was. Cash FTW.

LOL at the gearbox being awesome. If you used it like a manual BMW gearbox, it would break.

F**k not have the cash and having to get a GT FTL :eek: Finance FTW!