ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Who has to share their car with mrs?

clio 182 sport
idw 182 youre not alone the mrs uses it more than me theres been the odd issue. like she scuffed the front bumper one time and ive noticed the front bottom corner of the spoiler is scuffed but hey its her car aswell.

share mine with the mrs.i constantly moan at her like when she pulls of in second and makes the car judder like mad or when she puts the handbrake on just before the car comes to a standstill.

and worst of all she has no mechanical sympathy drives everywhere in bloody third gear!!!

clio sport f1 r27
mrs drives mine now n then usually when im with her and just loves to drive it properly ie red line it end of the day its a clio lol.

PH1 172
My mrs is on the insurance but has never driven the car once because she is scared. TBH though I do encourage her to drive it and wouldn't mind her driving it coz she is a good driver :)........having her on the insurance brings my premium down even though she was only 21 at the time the policy was taken out last year, must just be the boobs lol

DB.

BMW 440i
I let her drive it when it benefits me.

Eg, dropping me off to a friends house when I am/have been drinking and want my car at my house when I wake up rather than having to go and collect it.

Other than that, I avoid it.

keo

Clio Trophy
my mrs is insured on it as i get cheaper insurance, but she has only driven it a few times she is mega careful init, shes drove all my cars and she used to have a williams wish she still had it!