ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Who got photo's of parade lap??

al

ST on the way...
I've got loads! (despite me being on track).

I left Gaz (gazeratti) with my camera and he took loads of photos of the parade :)

Just gonna take me a day or two to sort all the pics out, about 600 from the day all together!! :S

I'll try and do the parade lot first tho ;)

Al

al

ST on the way...
I managed three in a row through the complex at Silverstone (trax).

mini-PICT0336.jpg

mini-PICT0334.jpg

Last edited:
  106 GTi
I have been bust sorting pics from an event I was at on Saturday, but will sort the pics and see what Trophys I got from the Sunday when I get a chance.

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
Rich said:
I have been bust sorting pics from an event I was at on Saturday, but will sort the pics and see what Trophys I got from the Sunday when I get a chance.

Cheers Rich.

FF RS 182 Cup Racing Blue
Hi fellas...

I was there all weekend for RWS but didn't bring my 182 Cup down to Donington, although I did for the Touring Cars in August... when I saw you all on the track last thing on the Sunday I was even more gutted that I didn't... how did you get on to the track was it organised before or was it decided on the weekend?

I'd love to be on the parade next year if RWS is at Donington again...

al

ST on the way...
gazstfc said:
Hi fellas...

I was there all weekend for RWS but didn't bring my 182 Cup down to Donington, although I did for the Touring Cars in August... when I saw you all on the track last thing on the Sunday I was even more gutted that I didn't... how did you get on to the track was it organised before or was it decided on the weekend?

I'd love to be on the parade next year if RWS is at Donington again...

It was all organised by Renault Heritage and the Renault Alpine Owners Club.