ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Who Can I Trust To fit New Tyres?

Coiley'd Clio PH2
I am in desparate need of some new tyres, which i have now ordered off of camskill.
The thing is now, where can i get them fitted. I know theres plenty of places that do it but who can i trust with my beloved alloys?

Heard so many stories of people getting tyres fitted and they come out with chips and scratches on them.

Nick

Titanium 182
They use a bar on the alloys to prise the tyre on a little when there on the machine IIRC most have a bit of gaffer tape round the end of this bar to prevent scratches, just ask them to be carefull with them and you will be fine.

And tell them to put weights on the inside of the wheel :eek:

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Just go to a place where they know there stuff and state that if you get any scratches or damage to the Alloy they will be paying for it as you have Photo eveidence pics taken this morning of mint wheels.

Coiley'd Clio PH2
Yea fair point.
I was thinking ProTyre should be a safe bet, they might get a bit funny though because i bought the tyres elsewhere and not through them?

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
My Local Small Town Tyre and Exhaust Centre are fine about me taking Tyres in purchased elsewhere.