ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

White Turini's on Black Ph 2 172 - Opinions and has anyone done this and have pics?

320D E91 Estate
I'm wondering about spraying my Cup Turini's white for my Black phase 2 172, they are currently silver but I like the idea of white wheels and a black car. Opinions would be welcome.... ;)

Has anyone put white Turini's on a black phase 2 172 before, surely someone has. Has anyone got any pictures as I can't seem to find any either searching on here or google or is a wiz with photoshop :p

BG182FF
Re: White Turini's on Black Ph 2 172 - Opinions and has anyone done this and have pic

Would look good, I'm toying with the idea of anthracite or white 2118's or pro race 1.2's on mine. Disadvantage with white is you're forever cleaning them, else they get grubby and look crap after a while

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Re: White Turini's on Black Ph 2 172 - Opinions and has anyone done this and have pic

I like white wheels on a black car, but I dont think turinis suit white, better as a colour for some more "race / rally" looking wheels like 2118 etc IMHO