ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

white or Silver 200

clio sport 200
ND59OZO-1.jpg

GetImage.aspx

Cant decide which one to get the white or silver? Same age but white one has 5836 on clock and the silver has 12596. more or less the same price. Think I prefer the silver ummm

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Everyone has got white, Get silver - It will help hide the dirt too so you can drive it more than cleaning it.

Although, I'd be swayed by the lower mileage one, what sort of options/extras has each one got?

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
Gotta say, Silver cars are everywhere.

White all day - and yes, i'm bias!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I've got white. Horrible. Looks great when clean, but 1/2 mile later it's dirty. Nightmare to keep clean. Silver really suits the 200 imo.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Only on cs. 2 options, he gave you 2 options. Cue a chorus of yellow/green/pink. Cretinous!

Buy an m3.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Aren't there 2 silvers for the 200? Mercury and Nimbus?

clio sport 200
update: cant get either because I tried to get out of the deal with the garage for the new black 200 that I paid a deposit for and signed but I cant. The only thing I can do is withdraw from the finance deal and re finance it somewhere else but Cant find anywhere cheeper than 5.7% so I get my new car a week today! expensive learning curve about not rushing into things i guess. ah well looking forward to next wednesday. At least 2.5 months insurance upto my renewal is not bad at £190. should be alot cheeper when renewal time comes and I have 1yrs nc and no motering convictions.