ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WHITE OR BLUE ......... SIMPLE POLL!

What Colour

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Agreed anyone who doesn't spec up is a mong tbh! Xenon's, Recaros are a must. And that Storm Grey is Rank, up there with Lunar Grey.

ford cougar 2.0 16v
love the blue the only colour that never fails to impress what ever the car
5ShowinUp.jpg

OR

DSC00322.jpg

CAN'T FIND HOW TO ADD A POLL, SO A SIMPLE WHITE OR BLUE ANSWER WILL DO :)

SG9 Forester STi
Out of White and blue it's got to be the blue. However out of those options it'd be red for me without a doubt.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Either, both look alright with the speedlines and spoiler

Discounted 1*2 parts
racing blue is growing more and more on me, wasn't sure to start with and also don't seem to see that many about so may as well make the most of the free colour!

I don't see the point in spending £1255 on a colour!!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Love this place. Despite 197's selling fine without recaro's, were being told no one will buy a 200 without them. Shocking news, but there are potential buyers out there that aren't on cs, and they will buy a car without recaro's. It'll be cheaper, but it was in the 1st place!

And was Gally telling the trader the state of play in the used car market? Gally, advising on spec, to aid selling the car? Gally that actually bought a yellow Puma? Yellow.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I value your opinion Daniel but it's wrong. Anyone who looks for a 197 looks for Recaros as an option.

They'll do the same with the 200. Fact.

Rubbish. 3 of my friends have 197's and none of them have Recaro's!

*Newsflash Scotland* Not all Clio customers originate from Cliosport.net. ;)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Agreed anyone who doesn't spec up is a mong tbh! Xenon's, Recaros are a must. And that Storm Grey is Rank, up there with Lunar Grey.

Roffle. There must be some sort of reacting nuclear fallout in scotland what with all this garbage that is falling out of your mouths!

Storm Grey (I agree, it isn't a great colour) will sell well. Infact it will be up there with the gays on here that love Liquid Yellow. Xenons aren't even available and recaros not only look gash (Yellow seats!!!) but they don't have Isofix so I can't put my kids in them.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Love this place. Despite 197's selling fine without recaro's, were being told no one will buy a 200 without them. Shocking news, but there are potential buyers out there that aren't on cs, and they will buy a car without recaro's. It'll be cheaper, but it was in the 1st place!

And was Gally telling the trader the state of play in the used car market? Gally, advising on spec, to aid selling the car? Gally that actually bought a yellow Puma? Yellow.
Let me get this straight, a 200 with recaros won't sell any better than a 200 without?

And I didn't say it was unsellable at all, you clearly made that part up. All I said was come resale people looking to buy used will look for spec.

They have been doing it for years ffs!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Of course it will be a bit easier to sell, but the difference will be small. It's not like 90% of them will have recaro's, like I said selling a 197 without them (and the 197 Recaro's are a much nicer trim) is no problem.

To the average joe car buyer, spending £800ish on seats for a £14k car is a bit much. Even on the Bini (the ultimate optioned up car) take up on the Sparco's was low. You're average CS'er believes them essential. The average buyer, doesn't.

Anyway, lets not argue. Our burgeoning romance is at a delicate point. A serious fall out now could lead to all sorts of problems (angry sex etc).

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Of course it will be a bit easier to sell, but the difference will be small. It's not like 90% of them will have recaro's, like I said selling a 197 without them (and the 197 Recaro's are a much nicer trim) is no problem.

To the average joe car buyer, spending £800ish on seats for a £14k car is a bit much. Even on the Bini (the ultimate optioned up car) take up on the Sparco's was low. You're average CS'er believes them essential. The average buyer, doesn't.

Anyway, lets not argue. Our burgeoning romance is at a delicate point. A serious fall out now could lead to all sorts of problems (angry sex etc).
It could get rough.

182 FF
Blue all day long out of the poll choices. I would be torn between the blue and Alien Green personally though.

They both look great and they were the two colours I had to choose from in my mind before ordering.

I saw a racing blue 200 at the dealer before I ordered and it had the same spec I wanted, it looked the nuts.

I had racing blue with my 182 a couple of years ago so fancied something different in the end.

So my white 200 should be here at the start of november!

RB One Eight Two
Racing Blue deffinately, though saying that if Alien Green was an option I would have a nightmare trying to choose as both colours look amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.