ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

white mk2 hybrid cup

leave it as a 1.2 on the log book mate, cheaper tax, but you've said its insured as a 2.0 conversion............result!

my mi16 205 was insured with every mod declared, and still a 1.6 on the log book, nice cheap tax;)

You still keep the same tax rate even if you do change the log book to a 2.0 so there would be no difference in tax.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Give the lad a break, its the same old crap on here, get over whatever has happened in the past, people grow older and wiser, he has done,

ts not declared with the dvla but I suggest you do seeing as you've done the right thing and insured it properly, Im not sure on what grounds the tax works with conversions but if the police stop you and look at it the car shouldnt have that engine in, so I'd imagine they will sieze it from you

Good luck with it though, get some of those 5 spoke speedlines on it in graphite, lower it on some coilovers and lose the stickers and your sorted!

Suzuki Ignis Sport
I like that, apart from the calipers. The wheels are alright, but others may look better on the car.

The wider track look a lot better stance!

197 FF Glacier White
I think it looks great, I wouldn't have the stickers and the girly brake colours but then I'm old! They should have done the cup in White, most homologation cars come in White, would have made sense! Nice one.

b/g 182, meg tourer
looks great, but i would lose the stickers and bonnet lifters. not too keen on the wheels but the stance is good. oh and the calipers need painting black imo, along with the wheels.

The bonnet doesn't fit. The wheels are s**t. It's got gay stickers on it.

But other than that!! It's a white Clio . . .

RB 182 Cup
its ok.

i think your bird added me a FB and is always pushin' for me to hire a limo!

hahaha yeah thats her! such a small world!

got a set of new wheels here! you all should like them as it looks like a rally car!!! :D will get pics up when ive put them on :D

Also ordering a carbon splitter from ktec soon as, coilovers are in the next week or 2 aswell so hopefully it will have changed some opinions :D

535d / t5 caravelle
MAKE SURE YOU POST UP A FULL DOCUMENTED COPY OF YOUR INSURANCE DETAILS, BEFORE YOU EVEN THINK OF MAKING ANOTHER POST ON HERE OR ANY OTHER SITE!

dCi 65 + C2 (<Sold)
See if you've got the same attitude when a 1.0 Corsa with a redtop transplant hits you. :)

Also, tried to find that thread where the Clambo was written off LOL must have been deleted.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
LOL @ the ribbin in the thread.

trojan-intense-ribbed_large.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
See if you've got the same attitude when a 1.0 Corsa with a redtop transplant hits you. :)

Also, tried to find that thread where the Clambo was written off LOL must have been deleted.
Didn't that one have a broken bonnet aswell?

535d / t5 caravelle

i'm fully insured mate, this guy says he his, all he asked for was comments on his car, not to get dry bummed off everyone on here ;)

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
really not a fan of them, too old for the look of the car, I dont like the RB with them on either they just dont look right

clio 172 cup
ah the old 200+ bhp claim because youve got an airfilter decat and remap .... oh wait and some cams silly me

Mercedes C320!
To be fair... i know the person who built this car, and it was a very quick clio so i can actually believe it was over 200 horsepower!

Rusty Cup
To be fair... i know the person who built this car, and it was a very quick clio so i can actually believe it was over 200 horsepower!

Over 200bhp from cams and a remap!? behave!! I'll drop kick my cat square in the face then donkey punch my buddies sisters boss if that car produces over 200bhp

Mk5 Ibiza Cupra
"selling due to loss of license"
"still on logbook as a 1.2 up to new owner to change"

= Front bottom of the highest order