ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

White Mk1 Clio 172??

Golf GTi Mk1
Someone on my street has a mk1 172 in white i have never seen one before are they rare??
Looks really good!

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
did make them in white only sunflower yellow, flame red, titanium silver, dark blue colour and a lighter silver

Golf GTi Mk1
Mat,
thats exactly what i thought but i tell you it looks proper mate!
I will have to get some pics

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
yer but u can do a good rep! a boy on here has a mint one and looks identical to a 172

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
ooo there was a white rep at the local dealer here in shepshed and its gone now i think, does it have lexus lights? check for sunroof

if its the same car it looks awsome in white had a look myself but was abit tatty for me so didnt bother.

Golf GTi Mk1
i can't see the back as it backed on the drive its looks really good, if you saw it in Shepshed it make sense that it could be the same car?
Looks mint from a distance and looks just like a 172

Golf GTi Mk1
haha i will try and get a pic tomorrow i didn't know if they did them in white from new but if they did they would definatly look like this unless its a special edition?

did make them in white only sunflower yellow, flame red, titanium silver, dark blue colour and a lighter silver
You mean didn't make them in white, not did.

I think they could be had in white abroad. Never in the UK though.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
You can get imports in white iirc. Cypriot or something llike that.