ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

White Clios

Mk1 Berlingo
Is the white paint on the 200's flat and how does it age? I've seen a couple that look pretty car washy and can't tell if the ones I've seen are just poor examples.
Cheers
GZ:)

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Is the white paint on the 200's flat and how does it age? I've seen a couple that look pretty car washy and can't tell if the ones I've seen are just poor examples.
Cheers
GZ:)

Mines pearl white & anything but flat to be honest.

Depends as with any paint on how it's been looked after.

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
attachment.php

Mk1 Berlingo
Wow! I had a 5GTT in pearl white and loved it, I sold it to a pal 17 years ago and and he only sold it last year with 64k on.
I've been looking at 200's and being picky about paint, a pearl one would be take up with Renault exactly where I left off.
Anyway back top common white, is it flat?

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Wow! I had a 5GTT in pearl white and loved it, I sold it to a pal 17 years ago and and he only sold it last year with 64k on.
I've been looking at 200's and being picky about paint, a pearl one would be take up with Renault exactly where I left off.
Anyway back top common white, is it flat?

The normal white isn't flat from memory

Mk1 Berlingo
Ahh cool, maybe the ones I've seen have been washed with Brillow pads™.
Oddly the next car that pulled into the works car park after I hit the post button was pearl white.

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Ahh cool, maybe the ones I've seen have been washed with Brillow pads™.
Oddly the next car that pulled into the works car park after I hit the post button was pearl white.

Rare colour mate, Never seen another in the flesh (200).